Mission / Vision Statement
From the Chairman's Desk
Board of Directors
Joint Managing Director
Subsidiaries & Associates
COME, GROW WITH US………
HUMAN RESOURCE PHILOSOPHY
To attract, retain and develop the highest quality of talent. To motivate employees with skills and knowledge, appropriate to perform various functions of the company’s business activities. To create an environment of excellence and work culture including fair and harmonious employer - employee relations conducive for achievement of organizational goals through collective participation, optimum utilization & welfare of employees.
Statement of HR Policies
- To attract and retain the best available talent.
- To make available resources for effectively executing projects.
- To provide employees with adequate opportunity for growth and career development.
- Succession planning.
- To optimize utilization of human resources and tap their latent potential.
- To recognize and reward employees contribution to the growth of the organization.
- To provide training and development to the employees for their professional & personal development.
- To create a work atmosphere and develop a work culture which is conducive for achievement of excellence, total quality management and productivity.
- To develop a spirit of brotherliness and camaraderie among employees.
- To promote and maintain fair and harmonious employee - employer relations.
- To provide for sharing of relevant information between employer - employees for effective involvement of staff at all levels.
The most important element of the work life is the work culture. We promote the culture which is a blend of innovation, performance, technology, reward, fun, trust and openness. Our vision, our beliefs and values, performance appraisal systems, Reward and Recognition systems are instrumental in helping us achieve the desired culture.
The true reflection of our work culture may be seen in the values that we live:
- At workplace we will treat each employee with dignity, trust and respect.
- We firmly believe that an open culture and a participative style of management works well for us.
- We believe in being impartial and unbiased and we recruit people based on merit, reward people based on performance & promote people based on ability.
- We will always have a close regard and concern for the welfare of our people and their families.
Recruitment and Selection Process
- To ensure that the Company attracts and retains the best talent available.
- To meet Company’s manpower requirements in terms of necessary skills, qualifications, competencies, attitudes, values and experience for effective execution of projects.
- To provide for a smooth succession of critical skills.
Sources of Recruitment
- Requirements will be published in Local News Paper / Job Site.
- Recruitment may be done through placement agencies as well.
- In case of Campus recruitment the respective VP's & GM – HR will visit the College/ Institute campus
together for selecting the Candidates.
- Recruitment of past employees.
The recruitment process is common to all potential "DOLPHINITES". Once your profile has been received through any of the above mentioned sources/ channels and short listed, you will be called for an interview process followed by selection. You are required to attend technical/ function interviews as well as final discussions with the Head of Division/Department of "DOEIL". It is the policy of the Company to get the prospective employee medically examined to find out the physical & mental fitness before employment. As a part of the joining process you are required to submit various documents and be a part of a background verification process. Document submission and background verification are conducted at different stages according to the recruitment process. A successful selection process will result in an after being made. On your acceptance and joining you will commence your professional journey at DOEIL with our induction program "DOLPHINIZATION".
Training and Development:
DOEIL philosophy is rooted in the growth and development of its employees through
training and development. DOEIL believes that training and employee development not
only acts as a way to attract and retain employees but also provides competitive advantage
by strengthening the knowledge and skill base of the company.
The company has a comprehensively formulated training policy. Apart from induction
training for the new appointees, Corporate wide, functional and developmental in-house
training programmes are conducted for the employees. Employees regularly undergo
external training on a wide range of self-development and management development areas.
HUMAN RESOURCE INITIATIVES
Human Resources Development envisages the growth of the individual in tandem with the organization and aims to achieve synchronization in a bid to attain the goals set out. It also, inter-alia, aims at the upliftment of the individual by ensuring an enabling environment to develop capabilities and to optimize performance. The organization, on its part, would endeavour to tap individual talents and through various initiatives, ingrain in its human resources, a sense of job satisfaction that would, with time, percolates down the line.
In a bid to facilitate the induction of a new recruit into the DOEIL family, all new recruits are imparted induction training. The induction programme consists of a Corporate Module as well Divisions-specific modules. These modules provide not only a macro view of the business and endeavours of DOEIL but also a micro insight of its various functions. A unique blend of classroom training as well as field visits helps new recruits understand the grassroots working of the organisation. These training modules also provide ample opportunity to the new recruits for interacting with the senior management, including Directors through open sessions.
Employee Suggestion Scheme
We have a HRD system of 'Employee Suggestion Scheme' in place which aims at kindling
innovative spirit of the employees and recognizing their valuable contributions by way of
feasible suggestions. giving their suggestions and ideas for improving the systems, procedures,
services, products, etc.
Employee of the Month
DOEIL has always acknowledged the efforts and contribution made by employees in taking the company
where it stands today. As an endeavour to recognize and reward the exemplary accomplishments of the
employees we have a HRD system "Employee of the Month".
- Performance Appraisal Process
An annual process has been designed and implemented to
- Facilitate proper record of individuals performance assessment
- Give feedback on the employee's performance as objectively as possible
- Help employees develop their potential
- Provide a basis for promotion and increments
- Identify the training needs of an individual